Saudi Arabia Blames Iran For Yesterday's Missile Attack From Yemen

A still image taken from a video distributed by Yemen's pro-Houthi Al Masirah television station on November 5, 2017, shows what it says was the launch by Houthi forces of a ballistic missile aimed at Riyadh's King Khaled Airport on Saturday, Houthi Military Media Unit via REUTERS TV

Bloomberg: Saudi Arabia Blames Iran for Attempted Missile Attack on Airport

* Missile was intercepted by Saudi Arabian missile defenses
* Saudis say Iran supplied missiles to Yemen’s Houthi rebels

Saudi Arabia blamed Iran for an attempted missile attack on Riyadh’s international airport, saying it could be considered an act of war.

The missile was a direct military aggression by Iran, according to a statement early Monday from the Saudi military coalition carried by the state-run Saudi Press Agency. The kingdom has the right to defend its land and people, it said.

Iran provided Yemen’s Houthi militia with ballistic missiles, launchers, explosive-laden drones and sea mines, Turki al-Maliki, spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen, said earlier on state-run

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

Related Posts :