What Is Actually In Yesterday's Indictment Against 13 Russians And 3 Russian Organizations (You Have To Read The Thing)


Da Tech Guy Blog: DatechGuy Reads the Mueller Indictment Some Fun Facts (expect Updates) Where’s the Beef

I’m reading the Mueller indictments and I’m noticing several things that could be charged of dreamers and other fun stuff.

Section 1 and section 24 notes that it’s against US law for “certain foreign nationals” to enter the US without a visa providing truthful and accurate information to the government. Apparently these laws don’t apply to dreamers and those who brought them.

Section 4 states defendants posed as us Citizens and attempted to use social media to attract US audiences.

Section 5 talks about hiding the actual source of funds used, sort of like the Democrats and the Clinton campaign funding Fusion GPS and hiding the sources of their Trump dossier

Read more ....

WNU Editor: The media and scores of pundits have been talking about yesterday's indictment against 13 Russian citizens and 3 Russian organizations .... but what is actually in the document itself. Has anyone read it? When I did my own analysis I used what Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein said in his announcement yesterday, but I must confess that I did not read the indictment until I read the above post from Da Tech Guy Blog and decided to see and read what it is that everyone is talking about it. OMG!!!! It is even worse than what I thought. The above post gives a very good summary on the inconsistencies when it comes to applying U.S. law .... and it is a fun read. Some points that caught my eye  .... Oh my God section 44 accuses them of using HASHTAGS ON TWITTER and section 45 says other people unknowingly retweeted some of their stuff. His remarks on how the media is covering this indictment also deserve mention .... Section 57 notes that these groups held and promoted multiple rallies both supporting and opposing the results of the 2016 election including a “Trump is not my president” rally. I wonder what MSM reports about that Nov 12th NY rally says? Bottom line .... read the above post, and then read the indictment itself below. There are some parts that are surreal.

The Mueller indictment can be read here (click on link), or below.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: