Yale Professor: "Everyone I Asked In Eastern Europe And Central Asia Says Life Was Better Under Communism


Zero Hedge/Campus Reform: Yale Prof: "Everyone I've Asked...Says Life Was Better Under The Soviets"

Yale University professor claimed on Twitter that all of the people she surveyed in Eastern Europe and Central Asia insisted that “life was better under the Soviets."

“Every single person I have I [sic] asked in Central Asia (and Eastern Europe) over the past decade and a half has said life was better under the Soviets -- 100 percent,” O’Dell tweeted on Tuesday.

O’Dell also detailed that she spoke with an unnamed “Ivy League professor who said coming to America was the greatest mistake of her life & she will be returning soon to her post-Soviet nation [because] neoliberal late capitalism is devoid of all humanity.”

Read more ....

WNU Editor: I have family, friends, acquaintances, business contacts, etc. in eastern Europe and in the former Soviet Union that would easily fill my Rolodex with 1,000 names. No one I know is saying that life was better under the Soviets, and many of these people were high officials and the privileged elite when the Soviet Union existed. This Yale professor is lying.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: