It Is Has Been One Of Those Days

WNU Editor: It has been a hectic six hours. While I am up north in my chalet in the Laurentians of Quebec, the girlfriend is in Kingston, Ontario. She has an important job, and her youngest daughter is also there studying at Queens University. Late this afternoon she went to the corner store to get cream for her coffee, adn a few other items. Parked her car. Stepped out. And while walking to the store someone swerved to avoid hitting a car and smashed into the side of her car. And instead of staying and doing a police report, took off right away. Her car is busted and now needs major repairs. Her oldest daughter, who is with us, took my car and just arrived in Kingston. A five hour drive.

I am now truly isolated in the woods.

And I turn 60 tomorrow (Tuesday).

Subscribe to receive free email updates: