NBA Player Pummels Rioter Who Smashed His Car Windows (Video)





New York Post: J.R. Smith regrets ‘stupidness’ after beating alleged car vandal

J.R. Smith has gone from seeing red to feeling blue.

One day after TMZ released a viral video showing an angry Smith beating up a man who allegedly vandalized his car on the street, the former Knicks guard says he regrets his actions in the heat of the moment.

“When it happened, I seen red,” Smith said on the Pat McAfee Show. “Then when I finally snapped to… I’m still disappointed with myself, even though people say I shouldn’t be.

“For me, I’m 34 years old. I have four little girls at home. I don’t want that image – regardless of the fact whether it was right or wrong – I don’t want them to have that image of their dad being capable of doing that, and doing something like that.”

Read more ....

WNU Editor: I loved how his neighbours rushed to protect Smith by blocking the video-recording of him pummelling the punk her vandalized his car. That's the type of neighbours you need next door. Always watching your back. As for him pummelling the punk who vandalized his car .... I must admit .... I did enjoy watching it.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: