Two-Thirds Of Americans Say They’re Worse Off Than Two Years Ago

Issues and Insights: Nearly Two-Thirds Say They’re Worse Off Than Two Years Ago: I&I/TIPP Poll 

On Tuesday, President Joe Biden will deliver his second State of the Union address, making the case that the economy has done well under his leadership. That will be a hard sell to most Americans because, as the latest I&I/TIPP Poll shows, a solid majority say they are worse off financially than they were two years ago. 

The online I&I/TIPP Poll asked 1,358 Americans a simple question: “Are you better off today than you were two years ago, or not?” Possible responses were “Yes, better off,” “No, not better off,” and “Not sure.” The poll, which was taken from Feb. 1-3, has a margin of error of +/-2.8 percentage points. 

Read more ....  

WNU Editor: To my American readers. Are you better off? Or worse off than two years ago?

Subscribe to receive free email updates: